Accurate and timely financial information will help you make the best decisions for your business today and in the future. Are you getting both accurate and timely information today? (probably NOT!).
Accurate financial information about your business is critical:
1. To obtain bank or other outside financing
2. For planning your exit strategy – buyers frown on poor accounting practices
For critical decisions each day within the business – what is our cash flow? What are our open receivables? etc.
It is far better for your business in the long run to create solid and reliable accounting systems that provide you the right information at the right time. Count on me to provide them!
Peace of Mind
Wouldn’t it be awesome to have complete confidence that your books and finances were in good order? Now you can!
- Avoid the “my books are a mess” and “I’m not an accountant and don’t want to be “ snafus that are common to many small businesses. (I’ve seen more than my share of them for sure)
- Bring order to the chaos and outdated methods of your current accounting system.
- You focus on selling and supporting your products and services (which you know best!).
- I handle your finances with the same level of depth and expertise!
A Superior Return on Investment
How much are you currently paying for your bookkeeping? $1000 per month? $2000 per month? More? (remember to factor in the benefits you are paying too!)
Happy with your current results or are you just settling for what you get because it is “too big of a pain” to make any changes? Don’t settle for mediocrity when it comes to your business finances!
My bookkeeping packages start at just $249 per month. Let’s talk about the specific needs of your business and I will put together a customized package of services to ensure your needs are exceeded.
Superior knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software
- 5 years of accounting, finance, banking, accounts receivable, accounts payable and inventory management
- Ability to understand the accounting side of the business and the business side of the accounting and explain what it means to you
- Easy-to-understand - no “accounting-speak” here!
- Great understanding of technology tools and how they can be used cost-effectively in your business
- Perfect fit with your existing CPA – they handle the taxes, I handle the books
Let's Get Started Now!
For a no-obligation quote on bringing a critical peace of mind to your bookkeeping and finances, let’s talk soon. Contact me using any of the options on the right so we can put a personalized plan into action for your business!